Monday, March 26, 2012

ALBUM: MADONNA - MDNA


Madonna returns to MUSIC!
Yes! This is what we want from the Queen of Pop!

And, the Queen who loves disco, that is! This is exactly what we wished for it! When we pre-ordered MDNA, we hope for that, and we had it!!!!

Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., who appeared twice, laid down their vocals on 3 of the best tracks off the album!

Tracklist:

01. Girl Gone Wild
02. Gang Bang
03. I’m Addicted
04. Turn up the Radio
05. Give me all your Luvin’ (ft. M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj)
06. Some Girls
07. Superstar
08. I Don’t Give A (ft. Nicki Minaj)
09. I’m a Sinner
10. Love Spent
11. Masterpiece
12. Falling Free

Deluxe Edition tracks
13. Beautiful Killer
14. I F****d Up
15. B-Day Song (ft. M.I.A.)
16. Best Friend
17. Give me all your Luvin’ (LMFAO Remix – ft. Nicki Minaj and LMFAO)

Our favorites: Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, Turn Up the Radio, Give Me All Your Luvin', Superstar, I Don't Give a, Love Spent, Falling Free, B-Day Song

Our ratings:  ☆ (8/10) - Super Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment