Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CHERYL COLE FILMING "CALL MY NAME"

Call My Name Video 1
Cheryl Cole braves through the blistering sun and the drenching rain just for her upcoming new music video!
British's own songbird Cheryl Cole went straight to LA to film her dance and pop debut single off her third album, "Call My Name", with DJ Calvin Harris.

After being influenced by Rihanna's "We Found Love", Cheryl decided to hit the same route by brining the producer on board for her forthcoming album.

Earlier today, Cheryl released sexy and leggy photos of her filming the video.

And earlier this week, Cheryl has been reported to drop her stage name from "Cheryl Cole" to just "Cheryl". Although she isn't embarrassed of her marriage, she decided to head a stronger path! Way to go!
Call My Name Video 12
Call My Name Video 8
Call My Name video 13
Call My Name Video 5
Call My Name Video 4
Call My Name Video 3
Call My Name Video 10
Call My Name Video 11
Call My Name Video 9

No comments:

Post a Comment